Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Trending: Embroidered Shoes

 
 
 

The embroidery trend that started with the clothes, more specifically with the shirts and jeans, moved on or rather down to the shoes. And it couldn't be more beautiful. At least for me.
 
I love this trend and hope to find the right pair to spice up my summer. Embroidered footwear has a vintage vibe and it gives a strong statement  as such, yet is often meshed up with fashionable, modern shoe styles. For this post I chose mostly high heels, but you can find vivid, vintage and romantic embroidery on clogs, flats, sandals, pumps...
 
In case you missed it, the embroidered jeans post.
 

 

 

5 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

I cannot walk in any shoes but in flat ones - guess the slippers are the only embroidered shoes I could fancy. They're almost to beautiful to actually wear them though - just imagine what they could look like after walking a muddy street...
Have a lovely evening,
Marjan

Maya Kuzman said...

Haha... that is so funny Marjan...I couldn'help but laugh out loud. If I had a pair I certainly woudn't waste them out into muddy streets :)

Divya N said...

These look fabulous, but I wouldn't even be able to stand in them, let alone walk in them

Unknown said...

This is the first time I have seen this trend. I love the grey velvet ones!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Those embroidered shoes look fabulous!