Monday, June 12, 2017

Insta Feel - Colourful Crochet





Hello dear people!
It's sunny and bright in my part of the world. I hope you are also having a wonderful Monday and to make it even beautiful and inspirational I am inviting you to grab a cup of {your drink of choice} coffee and explore some colorful crocheted goodness with me. 
I am going to enrich this post with some beautiful, joyful and of course, colorful images to spruce it up. I am always on the lookout for appealing visual images with high aesthetics and instagram as such is a never-ending source. So plunge in and enjoy it!


Via


       Via

7 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Just look at those happy colours! I looove that first picture - such a lovely idea!

Alhana said...

So colourful! These pictures brighten up my day. Grannies are always a great choice but these feathers on the last picture have stolen my heart. :-)

Maya Kuzman said...

I love the umbrella too :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Yes. I've been seeing those feathers everywhere and they are quite inviting to make.

Kim said...

One can but smile at this bright, happy and colourful post, Maya. Love the first photo and those feathers.....now they are very, very cool. Thank you for putting a smile in my day, lovely Maya!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you on the sweetest comment Kim. Glad your visits here are enjoyable!

handmade by amalia said...

I enjoyed these bright spots of color. The feathers are especially brilliant.
Amalia
xo