Monday, April 30, 2018

Insta love: Carmen Zubillaga Martinez

 
 
 

Carmen Zubillaga Martinez is a crochet clothes and accessories designer. There is actually nothing more than this that can be found on the internet no matter however hard one tries.

Her designs are quirky and unique, bold, adventurous and eye-catching. She magnificently plays with textures, patterns and colors to make exceptional statement pieces.

It is with one of her bell shaped sleeves that I got to know her and I have been following her ever since. She never fails to surprise with each new creation.


See more of her on instagram and her blog.


 

 

2 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Those sleeves are eye-catching indeed! Love them (remind me of the sleeves of my granny square coat)!

Maya Kuzman said...

Yes. I thought I might try making something with those sweet sleeves😊